Tuesday, July 18, 2006

copyright issues

a lot of people are asking me if they can post this or that drawing on their blog, or to publish it, etc.

to all the blog readers and beyond,

PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO COPYRIGHT ON ANY OF THE DRAWINGS OF THIS BLOG. PLEASE DO PUBLISH, PHOTOCOPY, PRINT, DISTRIBUTE EVERYWHERE ALL THE DRAWINGS IF YOU CAN.

when the war is over, my lawyer will call you. until then please spread them anywhere you can.


Dear reader,
The war is "over".
The text above is no longer valid.
The copyright for all the drawings of this blog are the property of their author.
Please DO ASK for permission before posting or publishing any of the drawings of this blog.

9 comments:

  1. Hello Mazen,

    I put your new blog on my artblog so that everyone can see what happens in Lebanon.
    greetings and a lot off strenght from

    dolfpauw The Netherlands

    Begin doorgestuurd bericht:

    [dolfpauw] KERBLOG in Lebanon

    [http://mazenkerblog.blogspot.com/]



    --
    http://dolfpauw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya mazen.
    your blog is on my blog also.

    keep up the great work

    www.on-boredom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is linked to my blog (almareios.blogspot.com)

    Wish I could do anything else from Portugal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will put the link on my college's blog as well, there are many Lebanese refugees in the DC area...

    ReplyDelete
  5. pareil pour moi.
    je le diffuse partout. ainsi que d'autres blogs.
    bon courage

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi mazen. checked out your and michael z.'s installation in chicago on sunday, just sat and listened, and thought about the many many implications of your not being there.

    have also linked to your blog at mine:
    http://notetheslantoftheovals.blogspot.com

    thank you for continuing to draw, and tell us about There.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I added the link of Mazenkerblog on en.wikipedia "Lebanon" page. I can't do this on fr.wikipedia because the page is locked. please try on other wikipedia : spanish, italian, dutch, german, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just posted one of the drawings
    on my blog. We will be in the vigil tonight in london thinking of all of you...Will send u pictures support!

    Keep drawing...

    Let your lawyer call my lawyer , i hope he will tomorrow....

    at least they stop the killing and the destruction

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU ARE ON MY BLOG. I posted your latest the other day

    ReplyDelete